Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obamania!!!!!!

So, I am filled with a kajillion different emotions today. Let me list them.
1. Anticipation - cannot WAIT for results tonight!!!
2. Anxiety - what if the results are baaaad???
3. Excitement - Obama as pres! woot woot! and India is becoming more and more real to me...
4. Nervous - I am seeing a particular someone tonight and I feel like I'm going to throw up b/c of all the butterflies!!
5. Satisfied - I talked to that someone for several hours last night and I think we might be really clicking.....
6. Poor - I know this isn't a feeling, but I feel it alll the same!
7. Overworked - I have so much to do, but instead I do things like spend 2 hours on the phone or make lasagna....
8. Loved - kdub commented on how much she was anticipating a blog post from me...I'm popular!
9. Flowy - not sure how else to describe it, but I am wearing sandals and a skirt today, and it feels like summer, and I love it more than anything!!
10. Obama. Obama! OBAMA!!!

No comments: